Highly committed to quality, the Department of Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Institut Pertanian Bogor responsible for bringing qualified graduates, who are responsive to community problems and innovative in science, methods, and the instrumentation of physics and its application.
To be able to achieve that objective, the Department of Physics:
- Orient itself to the regulations.
- Monitors the Quality Management System application and improves systems and services on an ongoing basis.
- Increases the quality of input, with academic and non-academic processes
- Improve the quality of research to support educational processes
- Increase the quality and quantity of research publications
- Increase the quality and quantity of community services
- Organizing educational services in an orderly and accountable manner
- Provide and carry out maintenance activities for adequate facilities and infrastructure
- Communicate this quality policy to the entire academic community of the Department of Physics.
This policy will be reviewed and evaluated according to the development of educational processes in the Department of physics, IPB University.